Nervous and different morning

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wake up early in the morning

having my breakfast and sit in front of my dear(computer)
when i'm enjoy playing my facebook and game
and rain were visit our house too,i'm feel cool
suddenly my house's phone getting ring
that's my mother calling
she told me gonna bring me out to bought school t-shirt
and warm me don't plat computer too
hahaha,but she never know that is too late~XD
in a short while,she ady came back
so,i was off the pc in the time are nervous
but that is only surface
finally,she warm me again when she knew that the pc was just turn off
after that,she bring me and brother going out to bought shirt
my mummy pay 54 ringgit after i test and confirm the t-shirt was suitable for me
thank you, mummy^^"
i was lying on my bed after came back to house 
feel boring and take few funny picture


then only pick up my room with my brother too^^
v were feel tired after picking
but i continue to play my pc still nw~
cause i cannot without my dear everyday~XD
never never never never~~~~~

0 评论: