My sentul competition 2011

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

4days ago,finally v all over the competition hardly
feel that the time was pass seems so fast
i think i only the 1 who feeling that because i didn't get a great result or show my good timing in this competition
feel that so useless and depressed
Smtg i'll envious that about my fren who does get the champion or good result
to my coach[sotong]
gonna to say sorry to you here
because i'm wasting yr time came to school and teach me the skill on walk event
but at the lastly i'm choose another two event is 1500 and 4x400
because this two event was going on at the same time and same day><ll
so that i must take the best choice






right here to say sorry to everyone that i'm not performance so good 
and gonna to be 包袱 let yrs to care!!!







0 评论: